Monday, September 17, 2012

Facebook Apps I Love

   Okay so I decided I would dedicate this post to you guys by giving you an incite into my online life. Today I'm going to tell you about my favorite applications to use on Facebook. So let's get started.

  1. Farmville- I've been using Farmville for years, my desire for playing this game has been a bit of a ride. A ride as in i'll play constantly for a few months at a time and then I'll stop all of a sudden and have absolutely no interest in playing the game. At the moment I've just got off one of my Farmville kicks and haven't played for about a month actually, I hadn't even realized it'd  been that long since I'd played.
  2. Status Shuffle- Okay I don't know anyone who hasn't used this app. It's amazing, I love being able to go on there and I can choose either to just favorite it or I can actually publish it as my status. I'm obsessed, I probably use status shuffle to update my status about once a month.
                 My latest statuses used from the app.........

  • The hardest thing is to fake smiles and say that you're okay when all you want to do is break down..#GettingALilBitStronger
  • Sucks when you have a daytime life and a night-time mind
  • Best things about being a writer: voices in your head is normal and day dreaming is mandatory.
  • Sometimes we keep our heads down too much that we forget what it is like to look up.
  • Hey all you people who make fun of depressed people, cutters, and suicidal people, you're the reason they do what they do and feel the way they feel. Think before you speak, you never know how much someone is hurting, and you're words may push them over the edge. (I added the second sentence to this).
  So I'm sure you can tell that from those above that this app has a wide variety of statuses. I thoroughly enjoy using this app and love the feeling I get when I post something and know that the person it's about reads it. Hehehe, I'm just a little bit naughty when it comes to revenge, I just choose to do it in a way that;s unexpected. Hello smart ass Lori. (LOL sorry, that's what my mom calls me sometimes).

3.CSI: Crime City- This is the app/game that i'm currently obsessed with, I don't know what it is I just enjoy solving mysteries.


       To be honest I thought I had more than that, but I guess I don't. I knew I had cleaned out my app's but I didn't realize that there were literally only three apps worth mentioning left, everything else I have is just things I occasionally use to kill time.
      So that's the Facebook applications I love. What are your's? Do we have any in common? Leave a comment below and let me know.
                                                        Stay Creative,
                                                                   Lori Ann

Also contact me:  
                             E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                             Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd









No comments:

Post a Comment