Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Did You Ever Notice?

    Did you ever notice how creative people always seem to work in cafes? Hmm,  I had never really thought about it. But then I started thinking about ways to be more creative, and then I thought of cafes.
    Then I thought about how creative people seem to work in cafes a lot. Singers, songwriters,  actors, writers, etc., etc. Why?
   I think it has to do with the fact that there are so many different people who go in and out of cafes everyday that it gives inspiration to them. An idea, an overheard conversation, a certain look, the possibilities are endless.
    Then I came across a blog post about this very same topic, here's the link (Here).  And it gives 20 reasons that I can really relate to, and it just really describes the question why.
   I decided I wanted to post below my favorites from the list, so here we go... (I may add to it)
  1. Easy access to coffee 
  2. Muffins, cookies, cakes. (In my own opinion anything chocolate)
  3. It doesn't feel like work.
  4. No office. (You  can move around and not be stuck in the same place either a new cafe or just new seat).
  5. Old patterns are interrupted. New patterns emerge.
Well that's all for today, that was just my little observation, I hope you liked it.
                                                           Stay Creative,
                                                                                         Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment