Friday, December 14, 2012

Good Deals

       So as I mentioned Yesterday I decided to start a new little series where I post about good deals I've found online. So I decided instead of making you wait till next week, I decided to go ahead and start the new series today. Link's will be available in the description line.

1.)The New Google Chromebook from $199-$449  (Link)
        I think this is a good deal because it's through Google  and you can either choose an Acer or one of the two Samsung models. From what I've read they have really good battery life, and they boot up with in seconds. It also has built-in virus protection that stays up to date automatically and it also updates itself automatically. I decided to include this because I'm hoping to buy one next year as a gift to myself for when I graduate because these laptops are smaller than my current laptop (17.3 in.) and I think it would be easier to handle when I go to college
 2.)Topshop Grommet Trim Bodycon Tank Dress    (Link)
          Okay so I'm not gonna lie I'm obsessed with Topshop, and I'm beyond thrilled that they are now available at Nordstrom. I think this is a really good deal because the dress is usually $56.00 and is now available for $30.00. The only bad thing I can say about Topshop is that they only offer sizes up to 12, in reality most women can't wear most of their clothing. Also in the reviews people said it ran small so you need to take that into consideration when ordering.

3.) Adrianna Papell Sequin Sheath Dress     (Link)

          So I didn't really want to include another dress in this post, but I feel like this is just such a great deal that I just couldn't put it off to next week. So the reason it's such an amazing deal is that the original price is $218.00 and it is on sale for..... $98.10, so you are saving over $100.00. And from the reviews it gets 4.6 out of 5 stars.
 4.) Urban Decay's Naked Basics      (Link) 
        So I actually didn't know about this until just a few minutes ago, so I'm really excited about it. So here goes. As you may know Urban Decay has these little palettes call the Naked Palette and the Naked 2 Palette. They have now launched this little palette and it has 6 eye shadows instead of 12, and are available for $27.00. These would make amazing Christmas gifts for any young lady or woman in your life.
5.) Real Techniques Starter Kit           (Link)
       This also would make a great Christmas present for any luck lady on your list. It consists of 5 full-size make-up brushes, and a case. A big plus is that they are 100% cruelty free. They are available for $17.99, and have get 4.7 of 5 stars.
      So there's my 5 Good Deals for this week, I think I'll post again next week. I know I said in my last post that I didn't think I would make this a weekly post but now after doing one I want to do more. What do you think? Do you want weekly posts or random posts??? Let me know in the comment section. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 xoxo,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

              

No comments:

Post a Comment