Wednesday, December 12, 2012

New Series....

    So I've decided to introduce a new weekly series to my blog, this means you can expect more blog posts. I've decided to introduce 5 Words to know.
    Basically what I'll do is post 5 words, related or not, and post the definition, then I'll ask you to leave a comment telling me if you knew the word and what it mean't or not. These won't necessarily be words you wouldn't know, they will just be random words I think are interesting. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very soon.
                                                                                    xoxo,
                                                                                         Lori Ann
Also contact me:  
                             E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                             Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment