Monday, December 31, 2012

Weight Loss Mondays: Week 2

     So it's that time of week again, and I'm not too happy with myself. I've lost weight, don't get me wrong I have, but I still haven't started exercising again.
     I've also been really stressed but I hope by this time next month some of my worries will be gone.            They'll either be gone or escalate, but I'll work through it like I always do.
      I don't really have much to tell you this week since I haven't been able to exercise. I also haven't been eating much, I've been having really bad headaches and not sleeping so I don't really know what's going on right now with my body.


  Weight Lost This Week:     7 Pounds  
  Total Weight Lost Since April 2012:    61 Pounds

   So not too bad considering I haven't been able to exercise and haven't exactly done the best eating wise. This also leaves me at only needing to lose 32 pounds to be at my goal weight. Once I reach my goal weight I may decide to lose another 10 pounds, but it really just depends on how I feel at the time. Right now I think I'll want to lose more, but I won't know until I reach that point.

    I'll be posting again tomorrow, actually I think I have something lined up for everyday this week, I know Today, Tomorrow, and Wednesday I will definitely post, I already have them finished, I'm still working on Wednesday's post but it WILL be up. Then I may decide to do one more post I haven't quite made my mind up yet though.

     So that's all for today I hope this inspire's you to stick to your diet.Let me know your thoughts in the comment's section. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 xoxo,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment