Friday, January 25, 2013

5 Words: Week 5

    So it's been a week since I last posted, and to be honest I wan't sure if I would be capable of posting today. But I have to try, I've been sick for the past four weeks with no improvement, and just started my second antibiotic.
    This week I couldn't write, I couldn't even sit up for 5 minutes without feeling like I was going to pass out. I started a new antibiotic on Wednesday, and I can tell it's helping, the fact that I'm actually writing today is proof of that.
     I really am sorry I haven't been able to post this week but, I believe in the quality of writing over quantity. I was going to write a post earlier this week explaining to you that I most likely wouldn't post, but I fell asleep and it was already past 7pm, so I didn't.
    I hope to be back to my regular schedule next week, but we'll have to see how things work out over the weekend, and I really do hope I'm well enough to post.
    So for now here's this weeks 5 Words.....

Chauvinistic-  Of or relating to persons convinced of the superiority of their own gender or kind.

Anomalies-
            1.) Something that deviates  from what is standard, normal, or expected.
            2.)The angular distance of a planet or satellite from its last perihelion  or perigee.

Perihelion- The point in the orbit of a planet, asteroid, or comet at which it is closest  to the sun.

Usurped-
           1.) Take (a position of power or importance)  illegally or by force.
          2.)  Take the place of (someone in a position of power) illegally; supplant

Gossamer-  A fine, filmy substance consisting of cobwebs spun by small spiders, which is seen especially in the autumn.


That's all for this week remember to be on the look out next week's post. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very soon.
                                                                                    xoxo,
                                                                                         Lori Ann
Also contact me:  
                             E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                             Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment