Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My 13 New Years Resolutions


    Happy New Year!!!! So it's officially 2013, which means it's time to once again make a list of things I want to accomplish and break most of them by the end of the year. Today's post will be short and sweet I won't waste your time with long explanations, you'll end up with an explanation on most of them eventually. So let's get started.....

  1. Lose 25-45 pounds.
  2. Take the SAT and ACT at least once.
  3. Get a job.
  4. Open a savings account and save at a minimum half of each paycheck.
  5. Finish 25 classes.
  6. Start touring and visiting colleges.
  7. Narrow down my list of potential colleges.
  8. Read more, specifically from my list of books to read before going to college.
  9. Start reading my E-mails and not just putting them in folders to read later. (Note: I have 4 E-mail addresses, and your e-mails are never put in folders, they always have been and will be read and replied to ASAP).
  10. Blog at least 120 times in 2013.
  11. Be more positive and less sarcastic to those around me.
  12. Learn how to deal with stress and not allow annoying people to get to me so easily
  13. Accomplish the things that mean the most to me this year and stop putting other people before my own needs and wants.
I decided to do 13 resolutions because it's 2013.
I'm sure you noticed that a lot of these are centered around my education and college. I'm actually planning a blog post soon where I talk about that, I'm just trying to decide exactly what I want to say in it. 

So that's all for today, i hope your New Year is off to a lovely start, stay safe, and be sure to bundle up if it's cold where you live. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 xoxo,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

I also wanted to share with you a quote I found today.
       "Make new mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't Freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.
     Whatever it is you're scared of doing, do it. Make your mistakes, next year and forever."
-Neil Gailman


P.S. I decided to move my weekly series 5 Words to Friday's, because I feel like it's more convenient because it means Weight Loss series on Monday's, 5 Words on Friday's, and then I can post during the week without being restricted. I hope you don't mind, I just didn't realize how inconvenient it was till I got ready to do this post and realized two of my series ran 2 days in a row.

P.P.S. I just realized this blog post  isn't exactly short and sweet like I thought it would be. Oh well, Happy New Year!!!! I hope you have a great year in 2013.

1 comment:

  1. Wish you all the best .
    check my goals list : http://jidhu.blogspot.in/p/101-goals-in-1001-days.html

    ReplyDelete