Monday, January 14, 2013

Weight Loss Monday's: Week 4

    So today I'm gonna try not to waste your time, I've lost no weight. It's very disappointing  but not really surprising. I knew I hadn't lost any weight, honestly I've actually probably gained weight, it sucks but I just have to move forward.
    On the bright side I did do a little bit more exercising this week than last week, and thankfully I didn't over do it, so I wasn't in pain.
   I think the real reason behind my not losing any weight over the past two weeks is because I've been really sick. I can't breath, and so I've just been trying to sleep it off. But apparently sleeping isn't helping, I finished my antibiotic this morning, but so far I haven't been able to tell a difference, I don't think it's helped at all.
    So I guess I'll probably be going back to the doctor Wednesday, she wont be there tomorrow so I don't what to do.
    Well that's all for today, if you have any suggestions as to how I can get rid of this congestion please let me know in the comments, I'm open to any and all ideas. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 xoxo,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment