Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome January, and My Mistake

   So this month I have a lot planned, and I mean a lot. But first I want to say Happy New Year, I know I already said that in my New Year's Resolutions post but I wanted to say it again.
    Of course I have my three weekly series for you to look forward to; Weight Loss Mondays, 5 Words, and Good Deals. Actually Good Deals isn't a weekly series, it's just something I post whenever I find something I want to share with you, but I do try to post weekly.
     I also have some very exciting posts for you, some related to blogging and I know of at least one review. Do you wanna know what it is??? I don't know if I want to tell you or not.
    Hmm, I guess I will. My new review will be a nail polish review, black glitter and actually I think I'll do it in two parts because I use two different products.
    Before I go I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has supported me and has been a loyal reader to my blog, and I also wanted to let you in on a mistake on my part.  had been trying to figure out why I had no followers on my blog, and then I realized I didn't have a follow button on the main page. So that has been corrected and you can now follow me either through your blogger dashboard or by E-mail.
     So that's all for today, let me know your thoughts in the comment's section. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 xoxo,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment