Monday, February 25, 2013

Weight Loss Monday's: Week 5 Start Over

   Okay so I decided after last week's high blood pressure incident, that it's time to get back on track. I've been off my diet for about a month now, and I've gained about 15 pounds. Yes 15 pounds, and I'm not happy about it at all.
     So my plan of action is to get my gym membership back on Friday and start going back to a real gym. My equipment at home isn't cutting it, I need the extra equipment that I can get in a real gym. I've downloaded some new music and so I'm gonna have some upbeat music to listen to.
     I also got a new pair of workout pants because my other pair started to get holes in them, and to go with them is another new pair of tennis shoes. So I can no longer use the excuse I don't have any shoes, because my nana bought me a pair for Christmas and my mom got me a new pair 2 weeks ago.
     I will not be buying anymore snacks, no chips, and no sweets. I'm cutting back, less food more exercise.  I'm starting over, I made a lot of progress last year, I want to match the progress I made then (45 Pounds). I will lose this weight and get off any and all unnecessary medications.
    This week I will begin a new life, it's a new year and it's time for me to make changes. It's time to get back on my diet, and it's time for me to buckle down and do my schoolwork, if I don't I'll never graduate.
   I hope your with me on this, I need the encouragement. I'll try to start tweeting more about stuff related to my blog, so make sure you follow me. And I hope you all know you can e-mail me anytime, my sleep schedule varies so 'll most likely be awake when you do.
  Well that's all for this week, Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon. At the end of this post I'm gonna attach my new favorite song, that I'm obsessed with and can't stop playing.
                                                                                                 xoxo,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

                                          Demi Lovato- Heart Attack

No comments:

Post a Comment