Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weight Loss Monday's: Week 6

     It's no secret that I have trouble losing weight, I started this weight loss series then I quit. But now I'm back and refuse to fail, because I'm not losing weight for someone else, I'm doing it for me. A lot has happened over the past few months, things that prevented me from losing weight and that made me stronger and willing to fight for my health.
    So it's time to fight back, and I was actually surprised to find out this morning that I had actually lost a pound of what I had gained. That made me super happy, and i'm not really sure how I lost it. I mean I know it's only 1 pound but still, that's 1 pound down with only 55 more to go. Then after I get that 55 gone I'll probably lose another 10-20 pounds, I know I'll lose at least another 10, and then after that I'll decide if I want to go further.
     I also went to the doctor on Friday, this time a Cardiologist and he said he didn't want me on the medication the other doctor had me on because I'm too young for it. So he changed my medication, and he also got me and appointment with another doctor for something I'll tell you about some other time. I also found out why I had been sleeping so much is because of the medication i was on.
    So health wise that's all, there really hasn't been much going on.
  Weight Lost This Week: 1 pound
   Weight Loss Since April 2012:  35 pounds
      I also made a new decision to add something to this series. I'm going to start putting my measurements on here once a month. So I guess the first week of every month will be when I do it. I had never measured myself so I did the other day. Here's the results.......
   Bust:    40in.
 Waist:    34in.
   Hips:    45in.

     Well that's all for today, Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 xoxo,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment