Monday, March 11, 2013

Weight Loss Monday's: Week 7

 Okay so I don't really have much to tell you. I didn't lose any weight this week. But I have been able to get on a normal sleep schedule.
    And because of that I've been able to get more work done. Not only with my school, but catching up on some things I had put aside. I've pretty much been going to be a little bit after midnight and waking up by 8am. But technically this morning it was 7am because time changed yesterday.
    My diet has actually been really good, I've been drinking over 100 ounces of water a day because I think I'm getting sick. And I really haven't been eating that much chocolate.
   I know I said last week that I was going to get my gym membership back, but I haven't yet. I have to wait to see if my cardiologist will let me exercise. I can't even see a dentist without his approval, it sucks, but I'm patiently waiting.
   I has an echo of my heart (an ultrasound) done on Friday, so I guess I'll know when he reads it. I also had blood work done Friday morning, they took 5 tubes of blood which I was happy about because I was expecting them to do more like 10. So I go to the doctor this Friday to get the results, and I'm not positive put I'm pretty sure my iron is low, my under eye area is really dark and I feel blah.
     So I think that's pretty much it, last week was actually really good. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 xoxo,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment