Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Good Deals: Charlotte Russe Edition

        Okay so I had a brilliant idea today, instead of showing good deals from multiple sites why not just one. Today I decided to do Charlotte Russe, I recently discovered her clothes, I knew about her line, but I always thought it would be out of my budget. Well surprise to me it wasn't, it was actually a lot cheaper than most places I buy clothes from.
    Floral Skull Print Hi-Low Dress-  $32.99 (Link)
- When I first saw this dress I fell in love, I don't know what it is about it, but I just love it and I think it is gorgeous. The only thing I don't like is that the back is so long, so I think I would probably have it shortened just a little, but other than that it's perfect.
     Cropped Military Lapel Blazer-  $36.99  (Link)
- I love the look of this blazer, I love the cropped look. However I don't like the fact that it's only offered in Cobalt Blue. I would love to order this but it just wouldn't look right with my skin, but this would be perfect for someone with a darker skin tone.
    Draped Open-Front Cover-Up- $9.99  $7.50     (Link)
- I don't know about you but I love cardigans and cover-ups, so I was especially excited when I seen how many they had on their website. And then I saw the price tag, currently on sale for only $7.50. I immediately added multiple different styles to my wishlist, and I plan on buying some next week. This particular cover-up is available in 5 different colors. But before deciding on this one I would recommend you look at the other different styles they have so you make sure you buy the right one for you.
     Studded Cold Shoulder French Terry Top- $19.99 $15.00  (Link)
- Again here is another item currently on sale. It is available in 2 colors, and I think would be perfect for a chilly Summer night or a nice Spring day. I've always loved cold shoulder tops, I don't know why, I guess because I get to show off my shoulders without having to show my arms.
    Matte Black Liquid Leggings-  $14.99 (Link)
-  So at the moment I'm kinda loving leather, whether it be leather boots, leggings, or leather jackets, I'm all about the leather. I've been looking for some leather leggings but hadn't been able to decide what to buy. I was going to buy some from Topshop, but I decided I wanted to buy a cheaper pair first, and see if I like the way they feel before spending more money on a better quality pair.
 
    So that's all for today, I hope you enjoyed this. Let me know in the comments if you prefer me doing one site at a time or if you prefer me showing products from multiple sites.
     Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 XOXO,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd
   

No comments:

Post a Comment