Monday, April 15, 2013

Weight Loss Monday's: Week 12

   Okay so today's post is going to be short and sweet. I'm sure I probably have lost weight this week I had been doing a lot of exercising, but I also got sick.
    I spent 4 hours in the hospital Yesterday, I have a stomach bug, so I haven't ate anything in 24 hours, I tried but lets just say it's no longer in me. I  was very dehydrated, so I now have two bruised arms from an IV.
     Okay so that's all for today, I wish I could write more but my stomach is really hurting. So that's all for today, I'm going to go lay down. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 XOXO,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment