Friday, May 3, 2013

5 Words: Week 18

   Normally I have something to say on Friday's or I'll give you a little recap of the week, but this week I don't really have anything to say. And anything I could say really should go in Monday's post since it's health related.
    So here's this week's 5 Words.......

Vagabond- A wanderer.
Oakum- Hemp- fiber obtained by untwisting and picking out loosely  the yarns of old hemp rope.
Quixotic- Chivalrous or romantic to a ridiculous or extravagant degree.
Leviathan- Any large animal,  as a whale.
Hexapod- Having six feet.

       Okay so that's all for this week, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 XOXO,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment