Monday, May 20, 2013

Weight Loss Monday's: Week 17

     Sleep, one of my favorite things in the world, sadly I don't get enough of it.
         Yesterday I slept from 3:00 am until 2:30 pm, so of course I barely got any sleep last night. That's my thing I sleep really good one or two nights a week, other nights I go on about an hour of sleep.
       I hate cramps and bloating, A LOT. None of my jeans fit, but I guess it's a good thing I don't have to go anywhere this week.
      So obviously since I'm bloated I'm not sure if I've lost any weight. Which sucks, but I don't really care right now. Why? Because I feel like there's a million tiny aliens in my uterus stabbing me with knives.
     I think I may have exercise twice last week, and there's no hope for this week. So I think I'll stick with just strength training for this week. My diet on the other hand has been really well, I did eat Pizza Hut pizza one night.
    Yesterday I did get a lot of sleep, but I didn't eat much. I had 2 waffles, and a can of Spaghetti O's, and probably one serving of Frito's Chili Cheese Flavor chips. I also had a Dr. Pepper.
      I also got my hair done last week, it's starting to get blonder. Here is a picture, the lighting sucks and I'm not wearing any make-up, but oh well.
     I'll try to put up a better picture soon. But it's looking pretty good. I also got 2 inches cut off and some layers, and I decided to go back to parting my hair to the right.
 I like parting my hair to the left and I like trying something new, but personally I don't think I look like me with my hair to the left.
Taking off a few inches and adding in the layers has made my hair feel so light, it's going to be so much easier to deal with this sweltering heat.
     I discovered something last week, when a medicine says stay out of the sunlight, it really means it. I have to use a cream on my arms for Dermatitis, and I thought I would be fine in the sun because I was just riding in the car for 5 minutes. Boy was I wrong, my skin started burning, thankfully it went away after I got my arm out of the sun, but I won't be making that mistake again. Lesson learned!
       So that's all for today, I'll have a new post up for you on Wednesday.  Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 XOXO,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment