Friday, July 5, 2013

5 Words: Week 24

 Today is the day I face my fear and see my chiropractor for the first time in a year. I have a feeling I'm going to regret not going for the past year, because I know it's gonna hurt because my neck and my hip are screwed up.
     I'm also hoping to get in to see my doctor today because I'm kinda worried about something, I don't wanna say anything till I know for sure. But it could be very serious, and it could affect my writing my blog, if it's anything serious I'll let you know in time. But if it isn't I'll let you know as soon as the doctor let's me know, right now I think I'm just paranoid, but it's better to be safe than sorry.
     So before I go have my neck and back put back into alignment, here's this week's 5 Words.....

Abrogate- Repeal or do away with ( a law, right, or formal agreement).
Circumlocution- The use of many words where fewer would do, esp. in a deliberate attempt to be vague or evasive.
Expurgate- Remove matter thought to be objectionable or unsuitable from (a book or account).
Hubris- Excessive pride or self-confidence.
Loquacious- Talkative.

So that's all for this week, I hope you have a wonderful weekend. And to my fellow Americans I just want to wish you all a late Happy Fourth of July, and that I hope you all had a safe day. I also want to say please be careful this weekend if you have any fireworks leftover from Yesterday. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                               XOXO,
                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:    loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                 Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment