Thursday, July 18, 2013

My Top 5 Apps

  I recently decided that I wanted to start tryinh yo post more often, so I decided this week I would do another post. I was originally planning on posting this on Tuesday, but I've been having problems with my internet this week, so I had to delay it.
     After I finally got my internet working I decided today's post would be a list of my top 5Apps that I use....
1.) iBooks
- I've had my iPhone since February and I only recently discovered my iBooks app, and I've become obsessed. I love to read, and so I've probably downloaded about 30 free books, and I don't know whereto start. But on the bright side it gives me lots of books I can review.

2.) Pinterest
- I joined Pinterest last September and since then I've had my moments with it. Sometimes I'm completely obsessed, and other times I just don't even care for it. But for probably the last week, I've been going crazy pinning.

3.) Tetris
 -Okay who doesn't love Tetris? We all played it as kids, and now we can play it on our phones, computers, tablets, etc.

4.) Web MD Allergy
- I just absolutely love Web MD, it makes life so much easier. Recently they launched another app for allergies, and I love it. Basically it consists of telling you pollen levels, it gives you tips for treating your allergies, and it also has a allergy tracker so you can track your triggers.

5.) Twitter
- Twitter is definitely the app I use the most, I love being able to keep up with friends, entertainment, and the news.

  So that's all for today, I hope you liked my little post, I'll have my usual post up tomorrow. 
Stay Creative my Lovelies, I'll post again very soon.
                                         XOXO,
                                              Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd


No comments:

Post a Comment