Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Review: L.A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish

  Today I will be reviewing L.A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish in CNP530 Meadow.























     Last week while shopping I seen this nail polish and I couldn't resist buying some, so I got two, and I will review the other next week.
    Normally I go for dark colors, but for some reason I couldn't take my eyes off of this nail polish, and I'm actually very glad for that. By no means are these the best nail polishes, they are very cheap, but still good quality.
    As you can see in the pictures it had chipped quit a bit, but not as much as I thought it would, considering I forgot to apply a topcoat. I had this on for about 5 days when I took this picture, so I'd say it help up well.
      Here's another picture....
























So What Do I Think?

Everything about this nail polish is wonderful, except the brush. I hated the brush, it made the nail polish streaky, and I had to apply two coats just to make it look even.
    Overall, for $1.00 it's a decent nail polish, you do have to work with it, but it looks good, and it lasts longer than expected.
   So that's all for today, I'll have my usual post up Friday. Will you be buying this? Have you tried it already? Let me know what you think in the comment section. Stay Creative my Lovelies, I'll post again very soon.
                                         XOXO,
                                              Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment