Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Review: Revlon Nail Polish in 260 Girly

     As promised today's post is a review, today i will be reviewing Revlon's Nail Polish in 260 Girly. First I'm going to explain what I used underneath it, then I will move on to the review.
        First I used the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Nail Hardener as a base coat, then applied my Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in 370 Blackout. I wanted to make sure it was good and dry so I waited till the next day to apply the Revlon Nail polish. When I did finally apply it over the black this is how it turned out.
 
    As you can see in the bottle it had a pink tint to it, when I applied it to the black it showed up a little, but when it dried it was fine. I had tried the nail polish before without any color underneath but I didn't like the way it looked, so that's when I decided to try it with the black.
     I've had the nail polish on for about a week now, and I like it, it hasn't chipped too bad. But I'm definitely going to have to remove it tonight because it's time for it to go. I've enjoyed wearing this nail color, I usually stick to black unless I'm doing a review, so it was nice to have something different on my nails.
       Overall I love the nail polish, and I will definitely wear it again. After my experience with the two Revlon nail polished I have I'm definitely looking forward to buying more to see how they hold up.

     Would I recommend it?

Yes, I love the formula, the brush, and I love that with this nail polish it can worn different ways. You can wear just the nail polish for a light pink color with sparkle, or you can really glam it up by applying the black underneath like i did. You really can't go wrong with buying this nail polish because even if you don't like it, it's only $3.99.
         Here's another picture....



So that's all for today, I'll have my usual post up Friday. Will you be buying this? Have you tried it already? Let me know what you think in the comment section. Stay Creative my Lovelies, I'll post again very soon.
                                         XOXO,
                                              Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd


Below this I have to enter a code for my Bloglovin account so just ignore it, I'm just trying to claim my blog, it has nothing to do with this post.
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6563217/?claim=2rse4jy4z94">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment