Friday, August 30, 2013

5 Words: Week 32

    Happy Friday, I hope you all had a great week, mine has been full of ups and downs, but I've survived. I know I missed Wednesday's post, and to be honest I don't know what happened. I forgot about it and I'm sorry, it really has been a crazy week, and Tuesday night I was so tried I for got to schedule my post.
     So that post will go up next Wednesday, since I missed this week. That's all for now so let's get to this week's 5 Words


Purveyor- A person who sells or deals in particular goods.
Puffery- Exaggerated or false praise.
Elegy- A mournful poem; a lament for the dead.
Dirge- A mournful or elegiac poem or other literary work.
Portent- An indication or omen of something about to happen, especially something momentous.


So that is all for this week, be sure to check back next week. I'm really excited for next week's post, especially Wednesday, so don't miss it.. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                               XOXO,
                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:    loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                 Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment