Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Review: L.A. Color Craze Nail Polish

    Today I will be reviewing L.A. Colors Color Craze Mail Polish in Pink Bubbles NP505.

     I decided to get this nail polish because it's normally not something I would go for cause it's really bright, but I wanted to try something different. The color in the bottle is definitely brighter, but it's similar to what it looks like on the nails. I think if you worked with it, then the color would look brighter, but it's just really hard working with the brush.
      In my last L.A. Colors review I mentioned that even though I hated the brush, and really had to work with it, it was still worth the effort for the color. Well with this particular nail color, I have to disagree, it was not worth it at all, and I am so thankful that this nail polish only cost $1.00.


So What Do I Think?  
    I normally leave my nail polishes on for a week, but I had to take this one off after 4 days because it looked so bad. Because of that, I would not recommend buying this particular color.
      If you're the type of person to only leave a nail polish on for a few days then go ahead and get it, but if you're like me and like to leave it on longer then you might wanna pass on this.
     So that's all for today, I'll have my usual post up Friday. Will you be buying this? Have you tried it already? Let me know what you think in the comment section. Stay Creative my Lovelies, I'll post again very soon.
                                         XOXO,
                                              Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment