Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Review: Maybelline Color Show Shredded Nail Polish

     Today's review will be on the Maybelline Color Show Shredded nail polish in Magenta Mirage 40. I bought this a few months ago at Walmart for $2.98 (I think). Underneath it I used the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear nail polish in Black Out.
     
   When I boutht this nail polish I bought it as a solid nail color, I didn't notice the label where it said SHREDDED. So you can imagine what a surprise it was when I put this nail polish on and it started to work it's magic. 
    I couldn't understand what was happening, then I looked at the packaging and noticed where it said shredded. So of course  I had to remove  it and start all over again, which I wasn't happy about because it was 3 o'clock in the morning.


When I finally got the color on over the black I was satisfied with the color, it was exactly what I wanted and I loved it. As you can tell from the above pictures the color is darker than it looks in the bottle.
   I originally wanted a lighter pink, but I was surprisingly happy with the darker color I got.


         As you can see it has chipped a little, but that's okay because I've had it on for a week, and it's still looks fine. The big chip you see is from when I took a shower.

Would I recommend it?

     Yes I loved this nail polish, and the next time I go to the store I'm going to look and see if they have this in a sold color, because I really do think it's a gorgeous color, and I don't have anything like it.
   
    So that's all for today, I'll have my usual post up Friday. Will you be buying this? Have you tried it already? Let me know what you think in the comment section. Stay Creative my Lovelies, I'll post again very soon.
                                         XOXO,
                                              Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

2 comments:

  1. it looks very pretty ;) make sure to check next time! hehe

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm planning on buying a new one next week, so I'll definitely be careful. My lesson was learned, and I will pay attention to labels, and not just the color.

      Delete