Monday, August 12, 2013

Weight Loss Monday's: Week 29

    Last week was not a good week, and this week isn't off to a good start either. I'm bloated, I feel fat, and I have terrible cramps.
   But this is what I deserve after a two month break from reality. The good news is my blood work came back and everything was good and my insulin level was half of what it was two months ago, so that's great.
    And of course because my insulin level is starting to go back to normal so are my periods, which means I get to be bloated, and stay in bed for a week with cramps. Yay! NOT!!!
    I've never really discussed this, but one of the reasons why I have trouble losing weight is because I have PCOS (Poly-Cystic Ovary Syndrome). PCOS is what caused me to develop insulin resistance, and it makes it really hard for women to lose weight.
    Even though I don't like being on Metformin, it does keep my insulin level low, and in return helps my body work properly. So I have to suck it up and get over it, until I can lose at least 50-70 pounds I'm gonna have to stay on this medicine.
      Because my insulin level was so high in June and July i didn't really have a period, but now that it's lower I'm going through HELL this month. In a way I'm glad because it means I no longer have to be as worried, even though I may hate my period, I'm grateful because I know I'm on the track to getting healthier.
   
    So because I'm bloated I haven't lost any weight, but thankfully I also haven't gained any either.
       Last week I didn't do so well with my diet, I ate a lot of chocolate, and I also ate a lot of bread. But I'm hoping to break that habit this week, and get beck to restricting my sugar intake, and bread.
    Even though I didn't do so well with my diet last week, I did do well with my exercise routine. I worked more with the squats, and with my hand weights. I'm going to try to get back on the bike this week, and I'm going to try a few new exercises to see if I can find anything new I like.
   
Weight Lost Last Week:  0 Pounds
Total Weight Loss:  9 Pounds

So that's all for today, I'm not really sure what I'm going to be posting on this week, I'm hoping I'll be able to get a fourth post in, but I don't think I will because I don't have anything prepared. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                        XOXO,
                                              Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment