Monday, September 9, 2013

Weight Loss Monday's: Week 32

    I am so happy to be able to get back to my normal schedule, I was so mad when I wasn't able to post last week. Our internet was out from last Sunday till Friday morning when they finally sent someone to come fix it.
    The week before last was amazing, perfect even, I got back to school, and did good on my first quiz. But more importantly I got back to exercising, I got back on my stationary bike 4 time that week, I was also doing squats, and jumping jacks.
    Last week wasn't so good, I couldn't do any schoolwork and my week was completely screwed up. I did however spend the week cleaning, and doing housework. I went through my closet, and dresser, and found clothes that I forgot I had. Saturday I spend 5 hours doing laundry, and I still wasn't tired.
    So basically this month has been off to a wonderful start, I'm really excited to see what this week as in store, I'm going to get back to doing my schoolwork and hopefully I don't fail my Algebra classes.
    Unfortunately I'm not sure if I've lost or gained any weight because I forgot to weight myself. I'm pretty sure I haven't because it's that time of month, and I haven't exactly been eating healthy.
    So that's all for today, check back on Wednesday. Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                        XOXO,
                                              Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment