Monday, September 30, 2013

Weight Loss Monday's: Week 35

    I can't believe it's the last day of September, this year is going by too fast. Last week was boring, I don't feel like I accomplished much, but somehow I actually did.
      For my diet, I haven't really been eating much, I've only had about 5 pieces of Dove chocolate, and I've been trying to cut out bread.
      For my exercise, unfortunately I haven't been able to get my stationary bike out yet, but I'm going to try this week. I did a little bit of strength training this week, along with a few other little exercises.
    Did it pay off?  Yes, I lost 1 pound last week.

Weight Lost Last Week:  3 Pounds
Total Weight Loss:  9  Pounds

   I was actually really surprised when I seen the scale because it hadn't shown any movement all week, then all of a sudden I had lost a pound.
       This week is going to be exciting, I have a lot coming up, and I can't wait to share it with you.
    So that is all for today, I shall be posting again tomorrow, Wednesday, and Friday, so be sure to check back for that. Stay Creative, I'll post again very very soon.
                                        XOXO,
                                              Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment