Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Book Review: Mira Lyn Kelly- Waking Up Married (Harlequin KISS)

     It's been a while since I did my last review, and so I decided that's what I wanted to do today.

  Today I will be reviewing 'Waking Up Married' by Mira Lyn Kelly, I got this book through iTunes Books for free. At this time you can also get this book through Kindle for free.

     Waking Up Married is a romance novel that is 251 pages long, I'd say it took a total of maybe 5 hours to read. Overall it's a cheesy romance novel, but the author was able to make it into something special.
     I was looking for a fun, quick, and easy book to read, and I got exactly that. I wasn't expecting much, but overall the dialogue was amazing, totally not what I was expecting.
     To me I feel like the sexual tension between the two protagonists was handled very well. Normally in a book like this you expect to immediately have a lengthy sex scene telling all the details, so it was rather refreshing to not get that immediately, and to actually let the storyline progress before they jump into bed.

       What did I think?  

    Overall the only thing I didn't like is that I feel like it ended too quickly, and I wish there would have been maybe one more chapter. But in the end I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good romance novel.
         So that's all for today, I hope you like my little review, I'll have my usual post up Friday. Have you read this book? What did you think? Do you have any recommendations?
Stay Creative my Lovelies, I'll post again very soon.
                                         XOXO,
                                              Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment