Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall Nail Polishes

       Yesterday I started my Fall series and today I will be continuing it. Today's post will be my favorite picks for Fall nail colors. So let's get started.....

Clinique A Different Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skin Available on Clinique's website (Here) .
        The color is 'Made of Steel' and is a glossy metallic finish. $12.50.
Essie 'Resort Collection- No More Film' Nail Polish   Available at Nordstrom (Here) .
       In the color No More Film, $8.00.
butter London 'Prince's Plums' Nail Lacquer Nordstrom Exclusive  Available (Here) .
   Available for $15.00, I hate the price, but it is such a gorgeous color I just might break down and buy it.
       
Revlon Nail Enamel    Available at Ulta   (Here)
    In the color Vixen, available at Ulta for $4.99, but I'll be buying it at Walmart because I can get it for $3.99.



L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Color   Available at Ulta (Here)
    I've never tried any L'Oreal products, but I love the colors, and I really want to try them. I just hate the price $5.99.
























 
     So that's all for today, I'll have my usual post up Friday. Will you be buying any of these? Have you tried any already? Let me know what you think in the comment section. Stay Creative my Lovelies, I'll post again very soon.
                                         XOXO,
                                              Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment