Saturday, October 26, 2013

Updated Look!

         Fall is in the air, and I am loving it. I slept with my window up last night and now I'm freezing, brrr! 
   Since it was so cold in my room I decided to make a cup of hot chocolate to warm me up, and then I decided to stay in bed and write today.
     I was going to save this post for Thursday and do my update then, but when I woke up this morning I changed my mind.

My Christmas cup, Can you tell I'm ready for the Holiday's?

  If you've been following my blog for a while, then you've probably noticed a lot of changes over the past few weeks.
     Well I decided to go one step further, and update my entire blog. I've been thinking about it for a while, and a few nights ago I was playing around and finally I was able to put together a new design I loved.
    I wanted to lighten up my blog, before it was black, with a little pink, and now it's white! It's a big change, but I really do like it.
     I'm sure eventually I'll add a little color to it, but for now I just love how clean it feels. I feel like over the past month, I've really upped my standards, and I just want to keep going forward.
     For a long time I felt stuck, but I'm finally coming out of my black (and pink) hole, and opening up to new things.
     Recently, I've been blogging more, and I've actually written so much, that I'm having a hard time scheduling everything. So far I've got everything scheduled through January, except of course my Monday posts. But I just keep writing, but I love every minute of it!

    Soooo what do you think? Let me know below. Do you like it better than the old design?  So that's all for today, I'll have my usual post up a post up Monday.  Let me know what you think in the comment section. Stay Creative my Lovelies, I'll post again very soon.
                                              XOXO,
                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:    loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                 Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment