Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Walmart Haul

   I've never actually done a Haul before, so I thought why not do one today. These are all products I bought this month, and I wanted to share them.
    I'm not really sure if this counts as a Haul considering it's only 6 items, but let's just call it that.



















1.) Revlon Nail Polish in Graceful 320
    - I actually haven't tried this one yet, I've had it for a while now, and just haven't really thought about using it. It will probably be later next month when I finally get around to it.

2.) Revlon Nail polish in Smoldering 370
     - You don't have to wait as long for this review it will be published next Tuesday.

3.) Revlon Matte Top Coat 790 Nail Polish
   - I have a review on this that I have scheduled for November 12, so sorry you have to wait till then to hear what I have to think about it.

4.) Sinful colors Nail Polish in Nirvana 949
     - This is another one I've had for a while and haven't got around to yet.

5.)Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Nail Hardener
   - This is my all time favorite top coat and/or base coat, I love it. I go through like 10 of these a year, I use it EVERY time I do my nails.  I don't plan on doing a review on this mainly because it's something I've talked about so much.

6.) Equate Beauty Regular Nail Polish Remover
    - I actually just realized I bought the wrong one, I usually buy the Non- Acetone nail polish remover, I've never used one with Acetone in it, so I guess we'll see how this goes. This is another one I don't plan on reviewing, but though I'd include anyway.


   So that's all for today, I'll have my usual post up a post up tomorrow, and again on Friday.  Let me know what you think in the comment section. Stay Creative my Lovelies, I'll post again very soon.
                                         XOXO,
                                              Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd



No comments:

Post a Comment