Monday, October 21, 2013

Weight Loss Monday's: Week 37

     Last week was actually a pretty good week, the weather is beautiful, and I feel like I really accomplished a lot.
   For my diet, I did really well, I didn't eat much, because I have a sore throat, and I've also been sick to my stomach a lot this past week.
    Last week I actually did more exercise than I had in the past few weeks, so I feel like that really helped.

Weight Lost Last Week:  1 Pound
Total Weight Loss:  12  Pounds

    I wasn't really sure if I had lost weight, I felt like I had but I wasn't sure. I'm starting to be able to see results, around my shoulders, and collar bone. One pound may not seem like much, but I feel like it's a start, and I'm just happy I'm actually losing weight, and that I'm no longer at a standstill.

    So that is all for today, I shall be posting again tomorrow, Wednesday, and Friday, so be sure to check back for that. Stay Creative, I'll post again very very soon.
                                        XOXO,
                                              Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment