Monday, October 28, 2013

Weight Loss Monday's: Week 38

    I would say last week was a pretty successful week, and I hope that continues into this week.
Last week I took my first English exam since I started back into my classes, and I made a 90. Today I'll be taking my second English exam, and I also have to write a political speech, that everyone seems to hate, so this week should definitely be fun.

    I did very well with my diet last week, usually I'll have a soda once or twice a week, but I didn't have any last week. I did however have a  cup of hot chocolate a few times last week. I hardly had any chocolate, I've kinda just lost interest in it, and I did pretty well with everything else.

    I didn't really improve in the exercise area, but I think I definitely did more than I did the week before. The reason behind this is that I've just been spending so much time studying, and doing my school work, that I'm having a hard time finding time to exercise.

  Any results?    

Weight Lost Last Week:  2 Pounds
Total Weight Loss:  14  Pounds


   I was so happy when I saw the scale, and I just really hope it stays off, and that I can keeping losing weight like this.

 So that is all for today, I shall be posting again tomorrow, Wednesday, and Friday, so be sure to check back for that. Stay Creative, I'll post again very very soon.
                                        XOXO,
                                              Lori Ann
                                                             Also contact me:  
                                                                                    E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                                                                     Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment