Friday, November 15, 2013

5 Words: Week 44

     Hello there lovelies, I hope you're enjoying the weather, I know I am. I'm so happy the weather has cooled down, and it won't be long till we see snow on the ground. I hope you enjoy your weekend, I still can't believe the year is almost over.
       So here's this weeks 5 Words.....

Inculcate- Instill (an attitude, idea, or habit) by persistent instruction.
Insipid- Lacking flavor.
Juxtaposition- The fact of two things being seen or placed close together with contrasting effect.
Loquacious- Tending to talk a great deal; talkative.
Mnemonic- A device such as pattern of letters, ideas, or association that assists in remembering something.


                    So that is all for this week, be sure to check back next week.
                                                             Stay Creative,
                                                                            Lori Ann
    

No comments:

Post a Comment