Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

   Today,  in the USA is Thanksgiving Day, and because of that, and the fact that most of my readers are from the USA I didn't wanna put up a lot of posts this week. I know a lot of people are traveling,  and I don't wanna put out a lot of posts for you all to have to catch up on later, I want everyone to just  be able to spend time with their families, and relax.
      I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do for this post, so I think I'm just gonna do 5 things I'm thankful for this year. So here we go...

1. My family
    I have a huge family, and most people in my family don't support me and are never there when I need them. But there are about 4 people I know of who would be there, and who really do love me and support me, and I'm thankful to have them in my life.

2. My health
      Over the years I've had issues with my health, but at the moment things are really starting to look up for me, and I'm not having any problems. I still have a long road to go before I can actually say I'm healthy, and that I'm 100% okay, but I'm working on it.

3. Education
       I'm so lucky that I live in a country where I'm allowed to get an education, and where I don't have to worry about someone taking that away from me.

4. A home
       This month has been full of tragedies, abroad and here at home. There was a tornado just 5 miles from where I live, and there were homes destroyed, and lives lost. It could have been me, but it wasn't and I can't imagine what those families are going through right now.

5. Our Troops
        I'm thankful for our troops, they put their lives at risk everyday, and they never ask for anything in return. My heart is with them this Holiday season because they aren't able to be with their families.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

So that is all for today, I'll have my normal post up tomorrow,  so be sure to check back for that. Stay Creative, I'll post again very very soon.
                                        XOXO,
                                              Lori Ann
                                                             Also contact me:  
                                                                                    E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                                                                     Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment