Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Review: Revlon Nail Polish

     Today's post is going to be a review of  the Revlon Nail Polish in 370 Smoldering. I bought this nail polish a few weeks ago for $3.98.

       When I bought this in the store it looked more like a silver color, with a little shimmer in it. But once I got it on my nails it looks more like, a silver blue. Sometimes it can look a little green, and other times it looks a little bit pink.

       I started off with one coat, and then I decided to add another to deepen the color, and it really did make a difference.
       Normally I would use a topcoat, but this time I didn't, so I was expecting to only get a few days wear out of this nail polish. So you can imagine my surprise that it's been 10 days and it still looks good.
      I would keep wearing it just to see how long it would last, but my nails are growing and it's starting to show.  So unfortunately I'm going to go remove it, but I can tell this is definitely a nail polish I'm going to keep buying,


So What Do I Think? 
   I would definitely recommend this nail polish to anyone, I loved everything about this nail polish, and I can't wait to use it again.

    So that's all for today, I'll have my usual post up Friday. Will you be buying this? Have you tried it already? Let me know what you think in the comment section.
                                                              Stay Creative,
                                                                              Lori Ann
   

No comments:

Post a Comment