Monday, November 4, 2013

Weight Loss Monday's: Week 39

 Last week was a mixture of good and bad. When it comes to losing weight, it was bad, but everything else in my life went good.
    I took two more English exams, and got an 85 on both. This week I have two papers and my midterm to do, so wish me good luck.
     I also got to do a little shopping over the weekend, and I really enjoyed getting to spend money on myself, and buy stuff I actually wanted. I was going to take a picture of a few of the things I got, but I forgot, so I might include that in Friday's 5 Words post.

Now let's get down to today's business....

Diet: Last week I didn't so so well on my diet. It's not that I ate a lot, or got out of control, it was mainly the fact that I ate more sweets last week, than I have over the past few weeks.
Exercise: I hadn't really been doing well with exercising, but over the weekend, I started on my squats challenge again, so we'll see how that goes this week.

Any results?  

Weight Lost Last Week:  0 Pounds
Total Weight Loss:  14  Pounds


After my chocolate, cookies, and candy corn filled weekend, I was expecting this. I'm not happy about it, but at least I didn't gain any weight.

   So that is all for today, I shall be posting again tomorrow, Wednesday, and Friday, so be sure to check back for that.
                                                                     Stay Creative,
                                                                                    Lori Ann
                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment