Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

A few months ago when I was looking for blog post inspiration I came across this, and so I put it on my list of things I wanted to do this year.
    I can't remember where I found this idea, but credit goes to whoever came up with it.

Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me by loriboyd on Polyvore


     If you've read any of these books let me know if they're any good. If you any books you think I should add to my list let me know in the comments section.
                      So that's all for today, I hope you enjoyed this post.
                                                                       Stay Creative, 
                                                                                       Lori Ann

3 comments:

  1. lovely books on your wish list :) would you like to follow each other dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes I would love to follow each other, I just visited your blog ad followed.

      Delete
  2. Great book list! I will have to check some of these out, thank you for the suggestions!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete