Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Music Playlist #2



  Last week I had so much fun making my Christmas music playlist, that I decided to make another.  I think I'm going to post a new playlist every week till Christmas.

     This past week I've been obsessed with the Trans Siberian Orchestra. I'd been listening to it on YouTube, but Wednesday I went to Walmart with my mom, and while we wee near the music section I started looking.
     I wasn't looking for anything in particular, I was just trying to kill some time, and then I found it. And this really surprised me, but I found the Trans Siberian Orchestras Christmas album, so yes I am a very happy girl right now!

Christmas Music Playlist #2

Christmas Music Playlist #2 by loriboyd on Polyvore

 I've been trying to think of new ways to spice up my blog, and I'm planning on making some big changes  around the end of January. So my question to you, is would you like for me to do monthly music playlists?
                                                                 Stay Creative, 
                                                                                Lori Ann

1 comment: