Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Under $25 Gift Guide

      I was playing around on Polyvore earlier today, and I decided to put this together for you. I wanted to make this an under $25 gift guide for those of you who don't have much money to spend on a gift. So here are some gifts to put a smile on a one of your friends face.


Under $25 Gift Guide

Under $25 Gift Guide by loriboyd featuring a sterling silver necklace




         So that's all for today, tell me in the comments what you think. What are your favorite gifts?
                                                            Stay Creative,
                                                                               Lori Ann


4 comments:

  1. Very cool! Love those gold earrings!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I love them too, they remind me of a pair of earrings I used to have.

      Delete
  2. Nice picks!

    Xo,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete