Monday, December 16, 2013

Weight Loss Monday's Week 45

     Happy Monday! I ope your week is off to a great start, and hopefully you get to take a little bit of time to relax this week.
     I'm hoping that if my mom can find the time hopefully today I can go take my test to get my drivers permit, I've been trying to get her to take me since my birthday in March, but she's been too busy with work, so I MADE her give me the $20 on Friday and I TOLD her we WERE going this week to do it. I'm just hoping she actually listened to me.

     So for now here's what happened last week.....

Diet: My diet has been pretty good this week, I've stayed under my calorie goal (1200 calories) everyday.
Exercise: I've really slacked off on my exercise this week, I'm disappointed, but I'm definitely getting back on track this week.

   For the biggest part the main reason I didn't really exercise last week is because I was sick all week, my stomach was really upset from the weekend before when we were stuck in the hotel, with very little food option.
     Another reason is because I was really stressed this week, and I needed a break. I kinda had a little breakdown, Thursday I had a severe Anxiety/Panic attack, and so I've been trying to slow down since then, and just relax. It really scared me,because it had been a while since my last Anxiety/Panic attack and I wasn't prepared for it at all.

    So did I lose any weight?

Weight Lost this Week:     2 Pounds
Total Weight Loss:           16 pounds

    I was shocked when I stepped on the scale and saw that I had lost two pounds, it really suprised me, and I wasn't expecting it.

     That's all for today, I'll be posting one of my Polyvore creations tomorrow and again on Wednesday, so don't forget to check back for that.
                                                          Stay Creative,
                                                                         Lori Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment