Sunday, January 26, 2014

Awesome Quotes

     I know it's Sunday, and I usually don't post, but I really wanted to post today.  I want to share with you some quotes that I've been loving here recently, sometimes we all need a little bit of inspiration, and when I'm in need of inspiration I like to find inspiration in m Pinterest quotes board.

 Here are just a few of my favorites.....


"Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know." - Pema Chodron

"It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone." - Hans F. Hansen

"Surrender to what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be." - Sonia Ricotti

"It's just a bad day, not a bad life." - Unknown

"You will never get what you want, until you are thankful for what you have." - Michael P. Watson

"You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream." - C.S. Lewis

"Be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel."- Unknown

"Spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and a little less time trying to impress people...."- The Breakfast Club

"You can never be over dressed or over educated." - Oscar Wilde

"Know what? Bitches get stuff done." - Tina Fey


    Also if you're interested today I did a guest blog post over on A Topsy Turvy Blog  so go check that out and let me know what you think. I just wanna say thank you to Casey for letting me post on her blog, I really enjoyed working with her.
   
     That's all for today, but don't forget to check back tomorrow, I'm making some HUGE changes, and tomorrow's post is going to be all about it.
                                                                Stay Creative,
                                                                                Lori Ann

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful quotes Lori! I especially love the quote from The Breakfast Club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, especially that last one. ;)
    <3
    Bekah Joan
    foundandcherished.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete