Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Recent Purchases and Gifts

    Here recently I've received a few gifts and I've also purchased a few things, I wasn't going to share this because I didn't want it to seem like I was bragging, but I decided to go ahead and do it since the majority of items I purchased myself and will probably do a review on.


1. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume
    - I have been in love with this perfume since the first time I smelled it, it is my favorite perfume of all time.

2. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Shower Gel
    - I haven't tried this yet, so I can't really say if it smells as good as the other two.

3. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Lotion
   - I love this lotion, I've been putting it on my lower arms when I study, and it's just so nice and refreshing.

4.  Eucerin Original Healing Soothing Repair Creme
    - I've been using this for about three months, and this is the fifth tube I've bought. I'm planning on buying the big jar as soon as this bottle runs out.

5. O.P.I Nail Lacquer in Tickle My France-y
   - I was at Krogers the other day, and where I live it's the only place OPI nail polishes are sold. I hate paying a lot of money for nail polishes, but I couldn't resist this one. So this is my first OPI nail polish and I really love it, so I might have to take a drive to go buy some more at the nearest Target.

6. Carmex Everyday Healing Lip Balm
 - My lips are really chapped at the moment, so I bought a three pack of Carmex to see if it would help with that. I gave one to my mom, I have one in my handbag, and the other I've been keeping on my nightstand.

7. Cover Girl eyeenhancers in 630 Platina
   - I've been looking for a perfect Grey/Silver eyeshadow for a while now,so I got this one but I haven't tried this it yet. If you have any recommendations leave them below.

8.  L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara in Blackest Black 
    0 I recently bought this because I'd seen a lot of beauty gurus using it, and I wanted to try it. I love it, but it has a really strong smell, but I'm going to keep using it because I really do like it.

9.  Contemporary Style Signature Studio top
   - I got this from my Nana for Christmas, she got me another shirt, but it didn't fit. I got this shirt at Peebles for $19.98 in the color Sangria. I absolutely love it, it was really hard to photograph, but it has really cute zippers on the shoulders, and it's a high-low hem.

10.  Faded Glory Skinny Jeggings
     -  I got these Skinny Jeggings for $16.44 at Walmart a  few days ago. I don't really like buying clothes from Walmart, because they don't last long, but I decided to go ahead and buy these cause I really do like them. I'm not sure if you an tell by the photo, but they have a leather panel down the side.


                     


       Well that's all for today, don't forget to follow if you don't wanna miss any upcoming posts.
                                                        Stay Creative,
                                                                        Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment