Thursday, January 2, 2014

Shows I'm Looking Forward To Watching This Winter


    Last fall I gave you an idea of what I would be watching as all the new and old shows premiered, so I thought I would do that again for all the Winter premieres.
    So here are the six shows I'm looking forward to watching this Winter.....


1.  Pretty Little Liars
   -Returns ABC Family Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2.   Switched at Birth
   - Returns to ABC Family Monday January 13, 2014

3.   Twisted
    - Season premiere right after Pretty Little Liars

4.   The Fosters
   - Season premiere right after Switched at Birth

5.     Downton Abbey
    - Returns to PBS on January 6, 2014

6.     Suburgatory
     - Returns to ABC on January 15


     That's it for today, I'll post again tomorrow, so be sure to check back in then.
                                               Stay Creative,
                                                                 Lori Ann
     

3 comments:

  1. sure dear :) you have such an awesome blog !! i am following you on GFC , bloglovin and on twitter :) waiting for you to follow back :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pretty Little Liars, I can't wait for their season to start!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete