Friday, February 7, 2014

5 Words: Week 56

           I'm so happy it's Friday, and I can finally take a minute to relax. I really am happy about finally getting my new series started, and also doing the first Monthly Goals post. So what did y'all think of it? Do you like all the new changes going on? Please let me know in the comments what you think.

      Here's this week's 5 Words...


Syntax- The arrangement of words and phrases to create well-formed sentences in a language.

Tempestuous- Characterized by strong and turbulent or conflicting emotion.

Ubiquitous- Present, appearing, or found anywhere.

Unctuous- ( Of a person) excessively or ingratiatingly flattering; oily.

Ingratiatingly- Pleasing; agreeable.


       Well that's all for this week, don't forget to follow me if you want to see more.                                                                                                          XOXO,
                                                                           Lori Ann
      

No comments:

Post a Comment