Monday, February 24, 2014

February Weight Loss

Good Morning lovelies, I can't believe it's already the last week of February, it's hard to believe that nearly two months have gone by since the start of the new year. 
This month has been kind of crazy and all over the place, and I'm just so over it.
I mentioned earlier this month that we we planning on moving, and so now we're trying to get settled in and get everything unpacked. I have severe OCD and living out of boxes and not being organized or able to find anything is driving me insane! 
So obviously the moving process has been mentally draining, but it's also screwed up my diet and exercise plan!

Diet: 
Ugh, I'm hating writing this months update on my diet and exercise. It's not good, none of it, I've been very naughty this month, and now I'm regretting it! Since we've been living out of boxes all month it's been really hard to eat healthy, well-balanced meals. 
       Usually we only eat fast-food once a month, but this month I can think of at least five occasions where we've opted for fast-food over home-cooked meals. 
      We should have the kitchen in working order by the end of the week, but for now things are all over the place, and I'm just going to have to deal with the craziness.

Exercise:
 I haven't really been able to do much exercise this month because I can't get to any of my equipment. But on the bright side I have been doing a lot of lifting and moving stuff around. 


So did I lose any weight?


Weight Lost This Week:  0 Pounds
Total Weight Loss:          18 Pounds


   Unfortunately I didn't lose any weight this month, and to be honest I wasn't really expecting to either. This month has been so crazy and I've been so stressed that I just haven't really been able to focus on my health, but that's going to change, and now that things are settling down I'm going to get back on track.

 That's all for today, tomorrow I'm going to be posting about something that means a lot to me tomorrow so don't forget to check back.
XoXo,
          Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment