Wednesday, February 12, 2014

TAG: What's On My iPhone?

   Hey y'all, so here recently I've seen a lot of people doing this 'What's On My iPhone' TAG, and I really wanted to do one for my blog too.
    I have the iPhone 4, I got it about a year ago, and I can upgrade later this year if I want to, and I think I'm gonna get the 4s. There's nothing really wrong with mine, I just need more storage cause I accidentally bought the 8GB, and didn't realize it till my storage was full.
    But for now it's fine, after I updated to ios7 I lost everything, so I don't have as much on it as I use to, but that's a good thing.
 

       So here's my lockscreen, it just a standard default photo.


Now for the main page. On this page, I have six app folders, my calender, photos, camera, settings, iTunes store, App Store, Twitter, Facebook, and Safari.


In the first app folder


In the second app folder


In the third app folder


In the fourth app folder



In the fifth app folder

In the sixth app folder


bSafe is definitely an app I recommend all women in college, or who work at night to get.


      Well that's all for today, I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little bit about me. Let me know what you think below, and don't forget to follow if you want to see more.
                                                                                 XOXO,
                                                                                      Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. great tag !! i must do that to :) i really like to know what on others people iPhone LOL .. xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete