Tuesday, May 13, 2014

5 Things You Should Start Making Time For

Okay, so I still didn't finish my book, so no book review this week either. But that's okay I always make sure I have a little somethin' waiting around to be posted just in case.

I made this list, 5 Things You Should Start Making Time For, a few weeks ago, and I've been wanting to share it with you, but I hadn't found the right spot. Since it's now been two weeks and I still haven't finished my book, I'd say I definitely need to make time for #3!




I think #1 is really important because society and the media is always telling us to do for others before ourselves. But I think it's really important to take time to care for yourself, because if you don't then you're going to end up sick, tired, and burnt-out (burned-out??).
So that's all for today's post, let me know what you think in the comments! What do you think people should make more time for?

XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment