Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Beauty Products to Try



I've heard great things about these products and I hope to try them all eventually!

I first seen this in a interview a few years ago where Renee talked about Demi Lovato using this and ever since then I've wanted to try it.
I discovered this a few years ago while reading an article about cystic acne and I've been dying to try it. Then a few months ago, Renee did another interview about Demi where she mentioned that this is another product that Demi uses to keep her skin clear!
I haven't looked into this as much as the other products, but from the reviews I've read this seems to be a really good product.
I've been considering buying this recently because as the weather has warmed up I've been having a lot of breakouts and my face has been getting oily more quickly. 
I have super dry lips so I'm constantly trying new lip products, I haven't tried this yet, but as soon as I find a job and have money to splurge I'm definitely going to try it!

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know below!
XoXo,
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Anything butter london is worth the try!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly I've never tried any of their products, but I plan to invest in some new nail polishes soon!

      Delete