Thursday, May 29, 2014

May Goals Updates

Hello lovelies, I hope your having a great day! Today is not going to be a good day for me, I have to go to the doctor, and I also have to go to AT&T because last night some asshole decided that they wanted to hack my iPhone! So yeah, I'm not looking forward to today, but I'm gonna put a smile on my face and deal with it.
For now, here's an update on this months goals.

Finish Algebra 1.
Finish College Prep U.S. History Part 2.
Start my Geometry class.
Sign up for the June ACT.
Study and take a practice for the ACT.
Clean out my closet.
Join the gym.
Lose 2 pounds.
Narrow down my list of colleges and Universities I want to apply to.
Search and apply to new scholarships.

I accomplished 7 out of 10 of my goals, and I'm really satisfied with myself. This month hasn't been the easiest, I've been dealing with some health issues and so hopefully next month will be better.

Finish College Prep U.S. History Part 2.
I really wanted to finish this course this month, but for the first half of the month we had issues with out internet. Last Monday, the cable company finally sent someone out and we needed a new modem, so they switched it out and now I'm finally starting to get back on track.

Join the gym.
Like I mentioned in Monday's post, I wasn't able to start working out this month due to issues with my knee.

Lose 2 pounds.
I'm not too sad about this, I did manage to lose one pound this month, so I'm pretty happy with that.

Overall I'm pretty satisfied with myself this month, May was definitely full of up and downs and I can definitely say I'm ready for a fresh start in June!

How did you do with your goals this month? Let me know below or leave a link to your blog post about it!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment