Monday, May 26, 2014

May Weight Loss

Hello lovelies, I hope your day is off to a great start! I don't really have much to say today, so I'm just gonna get started with this months update.

Diet:
My diet has been up and down all month. Not really good, but not really bad, and that's really all I can say about it!

Exercise:
Well my plan for this month was to get back in the gym, but it didn't work out that way. The day I was planning on going to the gym to get signed up, I woke up with a swollen and sore leg. So I called my doctor and she said that I needed to stay off of it, and let the swelling go down, so that's what I've been doing.
Since I haven't been able to go to the gym I decided to get my weights out and I've been doing a lot of upper-body weight training and exercises. I can tell a little difference in my arms, but I know that in order to get the results I want I need to get back in the gym. I think I'm going to the doctor this week so I'll find out then if she thinks it's okay for me to start working out at the gym.

Weight Lost This Month:  1 Pound
Total Weight Loss: 7 Pounds

I"m so happy that I've lost weight, it might just be one pound, but it still means a lot to me. I know that probably sounds weird, but I'm just really happy.

So that's all for today, I know for sure I'll be posting tomorrow, but I'm not sure about Wednesday yet.

XoXo,
Lori

1 comment:

  1. Yay for 1 pound! Everyone counts!!!!


    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete